We’ve partnered with Project Shelter once again to enhance your Blues & Brews camping experience! Let us do the work - skip packing all your camping gear and focus on the fun!
Stay at a campsite in the Blues & Brews Basecamp Village (located in the heart of our campground), where everything (tent included) is already set up, staked down, and ready to rock. The Basecamp Village campsites have a private community area, shade structures, cooking equipment, tables, and even free morning coffee! Basecamp Village will be set up, fully furnished, and awaiting your arrival!
Rental Package Includes:
• 1 Eureka Copper Canyon 6 Tent
• 1 Eureka Camping Cot per Person (300lb capacity)
• 1 New Sleeping Bag (30°) and Pillow (upgrade to 10° sleeping bag also available)
• 1 Camping Chair per Person
• 1 Lantern
• Complimentary Ice (1 bag per day per campsite)
• Complimentary morning coffee and water coolers included
• Access to community kitchen area
Rental Packages Available in the following options:
• 1 Person Package - $330 (base price)
• 2 Person Package - $600 (base price)
• 4 Person Package - $1,150 (base price)
Invite up to 3 friends and save additional money on each Basecamp Gear Rental.
Note: Rental Package does not include Festival or Camping Passes. For more info on Basecamp Gear Packages, click here
Your Comprehensive Guide to Camping