• (New for 2018) Access to two Sports Bars with 8 HDTVs to watch NCAA or NFL while watching the festival stage, a double-decker 2nd level viewing platform of Main Stage with fireplaces and covered seating
• Exclusive VIP Lounge with premium stage views, shade tents, relaxed seating, yard games and fire pits
• Seafood raw bar ($) - Saturday and Sunday starting at 3:00 pm. Fresh shucked oysters on the ½ shell, Jumbo Shrimp Cocktail, Oyster Shooters, cracked pepper cocktail sauce, lemon wedges.
• Entry into Late Night Juke Joint music venues with early, priority entry*
• Beer, wine, water & specialty drinks ($)
• Private, upscale premium restrooms with flushable toilets
• Exclusive VIP Merchandise Booth
• Priority entrance to the festival each day - avoid getting stuck in line
• Priority access at Box Office
• Free on-site mobile massage therapists (throughout the festival weekend)
• Friday from 4 - 6 pm - VIP Reception with complimentary appetizers and cocktails
• Saturday from 12 - 3 pm - Private "VIP Grand Tasting" with 20 select breweries
• Sunday from 11 - 1 pm - Gospel Brunch with complimentary Champagne and Bloody Mary Bar along with light food and candy bar for kids
*VIP Passes do not include entry into the Bal de Maison or Fais Do Do. These tickets are sold separately.
VIP Passes are $625 per person (base price). VIP Passes are limited and sell out very quickly! Be sure to set your calendar reminders - tickets go on sale Thursday, March 1st at 10:00 am (MT). For more info, click here.