Don't just go to Blues & Brews, be a part of it! Volunteering is a great way to earn a 3-Day Pass, meet new friends, get a free festival t-shirt and be a part of the show! All you have to do is fill out the application and choose the shifts and department that you'd like to join (box office, customs, park operations).
- All volunteers must be 18 or older to apply.
- All volunteers must submit an application below to be considered for a volunteer position. If accepted as a volunteer, you must complete two shifts (6-7 hours each) in exchange for a 3-Day festival pass and a festival staff t-shirt. We typically assign each volunteer one morning shift and one afternoon or evening shift.
- All applicants must enter credit card information as a guarantee that you will complete your scheduled shifts if accepted as a volunteer. If you fail to satisfactorily complete your scheduled shifts, Telluride Blues & Brews Festival reserves the right to charge for the equivalent amount of a 3-Day Pass (refer to the 'I Agree' section on the volunteer application for more information).
- Please note that Camping and Juke Joint passes are not included. If you are volunteering and would like to camp during the festival, you will need to purchase a camping pass. Please note that Camping Passes are already sold out and we are not able to offer additional camping passes.
- Volunteer applications must be accompanied by a non-refundable application fee of $15 payable upon completion of application
Volunteer applications are accepted until all positions are filled. Please note that volunteer positions are filled on a first-come, first-serve basis, so the earlier you submit your application the better your chances of obtaining your preferred position.
Note: the deadline for cancellations is Friday, August 24th. In the event that you confirm your volunteer shifts and cancel after the deadline, you will be charged a courtesy fee of $75. This fee is commensurate with the time and labor costs associated with scheduling and confirming your assigned shifts.
Acceptance notice begins in the early summer. Thank you for your interest in volunteering at Telluride Blues & Brews Festival!
Want to get involved? We would love to hear from you! For questions, please email us at email@example.com.