Main Campground Rules
- Campfires are NOT allowed in the campground. You may use the charcoal grills in place at the campsites (for grilling purposes only). Propane grills are allowed.
- No pets are allowed in the campground.
- QUIET HOURS: 2AM - 7AM. During this time, we ask that all campers respect others and refrain from playing music, loud talking, loud partying, setting off fireworks, etc.
Specific Warner Field Rules
Part of the festival campground includes Warner Field (a baseball field within Town Park). If you are camping in Warner Field, additional rules apply:
- Charcoal grills are not allowed.
- Metal pans must be used under propane stoves and grills to protect grass.
- Tent stakes longer than 6" are prohibited to protect irrigation systems.
- No vehicles are allowed on the field.
- No glass allowed.
- No weapons or fireworks.
Camping Passes are on sale now. Click here to purchase or for more info.
Your Comprehensive Guide to Camping