Do you have a magazine or blog that you're working with? Looking for a story idea or do you have a great content idea for the Telluride Blues & Brews Festival? We would love to discuss how we can work together! Please fill out the form below and we will be in touch shortly.
2018 Media Application
Don't take our word for how great the Telluride Blues & Brews Festival is! We have compiled some choice quotes and links to some articles below. For other story ideas, or to cover the festival please contact us.
The Festival in a few words...
- "A Colorado favorite" - Denver Post
- "Blues & Brews is the perfect cap-off to the summer festival season." - Marquee Magazine
- "Arguably the most scenic blues festival anywhere." - Daren Dortin, Beale Street Caravan
- "Out of the 90 different countries I've been to, I've never seen anything more beautiful than what you have here. " - B.B. King, 2004 Telluride Blues & Brews Festival
- "Beer, music, mountains. If that doesn't sound like a summer's end celebration... Well, it does. So go." - 5280: Denver's Mile-High Magazine
- Voted Best Festival by Telluride locals in the Telluride Daily Planet's "2006 Best of Telluride" poll.
Blues & Brews News and reviews
with Warren Haynes
with Heartless Bastards
with Little Hurricane
with The Lee Boys
Photos & Logos
For hi-res logos and past festival photos, please contact Jacob Bomersback, Marketing Director. For news and announcements, check out our festival blog here.