Camping is the ultimate way to experience the festival — only steps away from the festival grounds and Main Street Telluride. To purchase camping tickets, please click here
A special perk available to campers only are the additional shows in the campground exclusive to campers only (camping wristband required for entrance). Artists will be playing in the camping area each day of the festival. Don't miss the chance to see these performances in an intimate campground setting!
Making my Blues Green - Coolest & Cleanest Campsite Challenge
Telluride Blues & Brews Festival is teaming up with the Leave No Trace Center for Outdoor Ethics
, an educational non-profit organization to encourage all of you to green the scene by entering the “Making My Blues Green – Coolest & Cleanest Campsite Challenge". Just take a few minutes to swing by the Leave No Trace booth to register and let them know you are being clean and sustainable here at the festival and you are instantly entered to win FREE swag including tickets for next year’s festival!
How Do We Participate?
The contest is open to all campers attending the Blues & Brews festival. To nominate your own campsite or one of your neighbors:
1. Name your campsite and register it at the Leave No Trace booth located in Sponsor Village.
2. Stop by the Leave No Trace booth each day to view all entries and daily winners.
3. Post your campsite name for judging in the campground and popular vote!
4. Winners will be announced daily with the Grand Prize winner being selected after the campground is loaded out on Monday.
How Do We Win?
Our Green Team will rate your campsite on four criteria:
1. Cleanliness: Green is clean. Show us how creative you can be in keeping your site clean.
2. Sustainability: Show us how you Reuse, Reduce & Recycle your campsite. Some ideas: Reuse cups, utensils and water bottles; Alternative green energy sources to power your campsite; carpool and bike; share your resources with your neighbors.
3. Theme: Come up with a creative and environmentally friendly theme. Make your campsite FUN! Remember, BE ORIGINAL, BE GREEN and have fun!!
4. Popular Vote: Get your friends to come by the Leave no Trace booth and vote for your campsite. They can win prizes too! Don’t forget to post the name of your campsite in the campground visually.
What Do We Win?
One grand prize winner will be selected from the daily finalists after the campground load-out on Monday, September 21st. The grand prize winner will receive a pair of Festival and camping passes for the 2016 Festival.
Grand Prize – Two 3-Day festival passes plus camping to the 2016 Telluride Blues & Brews Festival. The Grand Prize is awarded to whoever excelled in all three criteria and popular vote!
Daily Prizes – Campground passes for the 2016 Telluride Blues & Brews Festival, packs, t-shirts, water bottles and more! Stop by the Leave No Trace Booth to win even more swag. Daily Winners will be announced from the stage each day.
New location in 2015 - Telluride Town Park Oval
! Camp in style with one of our Glamping options provided by Colorado Yurt Company
Leave your worries (and camping gear) behind and come stay in one of our Luxury Tents located in a prime camping location exclusive only to Glamping patrons. Each Safari-Style Tent comes equipped with all you need from top to bottom! Just bring your clothes, towels, and essentials with you and we will take care of the rest!
- 2 Person Queen
- 2 Person Twin beds
Each Glamping Package Includes
- Friendly check-in staff to show you to your camping location
- 1 Queen Bed or 2 Twin Beds
- Festival passes (select preferred ticket type during check out process)
- Bed Linens
- A table and chair(s)
- Overhead Lighting
- Décor unique to each tent
- Gas Cooking Grill
- “Front Porch” with Adirondack chairs
Leave No Trace
Blues & Brews is pleased to announce the official festival green partner - The Leave No Trace Center for Outdoor Ethics. The Leave No Trace Center for Outdoor Ethics teaches people of all ages how to enjoy the outdoors responsibly, and is the most widely accepted outdoor ethics program used on public lands. As a proud partner of Leave No Trace, the Telluride Blues & Brews Festival is honored to be able to do our part to pass our nation’s heritage of outdoor recreation on to future generations.
The Telluride Blues & Brews Festival encourages fans to do their part when it comes to practicing Leave No Trace. While most conservation organizations work to repair environmental impacts or protect lands by limiting access to them, Leave No Trace’s solution to land conservation is to provide education that empowers people to enjoy the outdoors responsibly. By focusing on people and the choices they make about outdoor recreation, Leave No Trace plays a vital role in the conservation community.
Plan on camping at the festival this year, but don’t want the hassle of traveling with all of your equipment? You're in luck! Our official gear partner, Project Shelter, is a social enterprise selling tents and gear that you can pick up when you arrive. By purchasing equipment through the festival, you'll save both money and a stop to a big-box store. Afterwards, any unwanted gear is donated to refugees and disaster relief organizations. Consider this will-call model if you need to grab gear - skip the store, pay less, and support the community.
- Standard Package ($149): Tent, 2 Air Mattresses (Slim Width), 2 Blankets, Tarp (8' x 10'), Water Bottles with Koozies
- Premium Package ($399): Tent, 2 Air Mattresses w/ Built-In Pump, 2 Sleeping Bags, 2 Blankets, 2 Pillows, Tarp (10' x 12'), Water Bottles with Koozies
For more detailed info please click here. For camping tickets, please Click Here
Festival Camping Information
- Campsites are first-come, first-serve. You cannot reserve a specific site. Please note that festival camping is more of a social experience than a wilderness experience. Expect camping to be clustered close together. A campground host is on duty to help you find an available campsite and to answer any camping questions. Please respect your neighbor.
- Camping passes are sold per person and per vehicle - not per site.
- You must purchase a vehicle or RV pass to park your vehicle in the campground. If you do not purchase a vehicle or RV pass you will be allowed to drive in for one half-hour and drop off your camping gear in the campground. You will then be directed to park your vehicle or RV in a designated parking lot off-site.
- Camping passes are valid for four nights, Thursday thru Sunday of the festival. The campground opens to campground pass holders at 8AM on Thursday. Campground pass holders must load out by 11:00AM on Monday. You may camp in the campground before Thursday, but will need pay the town's campground fee.
- The campground is open 24 hours a day. You may arrive and set up camp 24 hours a day.
- Single day camping passes are not available. You may camp one day - however, the cost is still the price of four days. Sorry!
- Children 11 and under are free. Children must be accompanied by adult supervision.
- Only Festival Passholders may purchase Camping Passes. In other words, you cannot camp in the campground unless you are attending the festival. You must have both a camping pass and festival pass to enter the campground during the festival.
- Restroom and shower facilities are available in the campground (flushing toilets and all). Cold showers are free - there is a charge for hot showers, so bring lots of quarters.
- Campfires are NOT allowed in the campground. You may use the charcoal grills in place at the campsites (for grilling purposes only). Propane grills are allowed.
- No pets are allowed in the campground.
- QUIET HOURS: 2AM - 7AM. During this time, we ask that all campers respect others and refrain from playing music, loud talking, loud partying, setting off fireworks, etc.
Part of the festival campground includes Warner Field (a baseball field within Town Park). If you are camping in Warner Field, additional rules apply:
- Charcoal grills are not allowed.
- Metal pans must be used under propane stoves and grills to protect grass.
- Tent stakes longer than 6" are prohibited to protect irrigation systems.
- No vehicles are allowed on the field.
- No glass allowed.
- No weapons or fireworks.
Main Campground Vehicle/RV Pass Guidelines
- You must purchase a vehicle or RV pass to park your vehicle in the campground.
- Campground Vehicle and Campground RV passes are very limited and typically sell out the first day tickets go on sale. If there are two of you and you want to have your vehicle in the campground with you, you must purchase two camping passes and one vehicle pass in addition to your festival passes. (this only applies to Vehicle passholders)
- Main Campground RV passes and LOT A RV passes include two camping passes. Additional camping passes may be purchased online.
- Vehicles 18 feet and over are considered to be an RV - please note that a RV may not be longer than 30 feet. A vehicle is considered anything requiring a license plate (cars, trucks, vans, motorcycles, pull-behind campers, etc.)
- Please note that there are no RV hook-ups provided in the campground. The RVs must be self-contained. There is a dump station located at the west end of town in the Coonskin RV Lot. There is no place in Telluride to fill your RV with water. Restrooms and showers are available in the campground.
- Any vehicle or RV in the campground must remain parked during your entire stay. If you leave with your vehicle or RV you will not be allowed to re-enter the campground.
Lot A RV Guidelines (Located at the entrance of Town Park):
- RV's MUST be 20ft or less in length.
- RV's MUST be self-contained. Please note that there are no RV hook-ups provided in Lot A. There is a dump station located at the west end of town in the Coonskin RV Lot. There is no place in Telluride to fill your RV with potable water. Restrooms and showers are available in the campground.
- Any RV in Lot A must remain parked during your entire stay. If you leave with your RV you will NOT be allowed to re-enter Lot A.
- Lot A RV passes include two 4-day camping passes. Every person in your party MUST have a 4-day camping pass. Additional passes may be purchased online.