Don't take our word for how great the Telluride Blues & Brews Festival is! We have compiled some choice quotes and links to some articles below. For other story ideas, or to cover the festival please contact us.
The Telluride Blues & Brews Festival in a few words
- "A Colorado favorite" - Denver Post
- "Blues & Brews is the perfect cap-off to the summer festival season." - Marquee Magazine
- "Arguably the most scenic blues festival anywhere." - Daren Dortin, Beale Street Caravan
- "Out of the 90 different countries I've been to, I've never seen anything more beautiful than what you have here. " - B.B. King, 2004 Telluride Blues & Brews Festival
- "Beer, music, mountains. If that doesn't sound like a summer's end celebration... Well, it does. So go." - 5280: Denver's Mile-High Magazine
- Voted Best Festival by Telluride locals in the Telluride Daily Planet's "2006 Best of Telluride" poll.
Blues & Brews News and reviews
with Warren Haynes
with Heartless Bastards
with Little Hurricane
with The Lee Boys
Photos & Logos
For hi-res logos and past festival photos, please contact Marketing Director, Jacob Bomersback. For 2017 news and announcements, check out our festival blog here.