Main Campground Vehicle & RV Pass Guidelines
- You must purchase a vehicle or RV pass to park your vehicle in the campground.
- Campground Vehicle and Campground RV passes are very limited and typically sell out the first day tickets go on sale. If there are two of you and you want to have your vehicle in the campground with you, you must purchase two camping passes and one vehicle pass in addition to your festival passes. (this only applies to Vehicle passholders)
- Vehicles 18 feet and over are considered to be an RV - please note that a RV may not be longer than 30 feet. A vehicle is considered anything requiring a license plate (cars, trucks, vans, motorcycles, pull-behind campers, etc.)
- Please note that there are no RV hook-ups provided in the campground. The RVs must be self-contained. There is a dump station located at the west end of town in the Coonskin RV Lot. There is no place in Telluride to fill your RV with water. Restrooms and showers are available in the campground.
- Any vehicle or RV in the campground must remain parked during your entire stay. If you leave with your vehicle or RV you will not be allowed to re-enter the campground.
Your Comprehensive Guide to Camping